When we calibrate, we go over the following things as a standard. To ensure high quality and uniformity every time we calibrate.
- Mechanical examination, where the equipment is cleaning around critical parts if necessary. Condition of wear parts are controlled, and replacements are agreed upon should it be necessary.
- Electrical control, where electronics, cables, routes, and connections are inspected an any faults rectified.
- Calibration with traceable references before/after potential adjustments. On dynamic weighers and inspection equipment testing/ calibration with product is performed if possible.
- Control of master data and completion of electronic certificate, as well as, calibration label on the equipment including date of calibration and deadline for next calibration
Advantages of Getting your equipment calibrated by SEG
- Completion of Electronic calibration certificate
- Sticker on the scale with date/ deadline for the next calibration
- Online access to calibration certificates on the S-E-G Extranet and also access via a QR code on the equipment.
- Database management of times for calibration/ verification.
- Good offers on reference equipment from S-E-G