About belt scales
Robust and dependable scales for rough industrial environments and heavy-duty use.
Material that can be conveyed on a belt, can also be weighed on a belt. Among other S-E-G has worked with belt scales for products such as rocks, wood chips, oranges, fish and much more. Belt scales from S-E-G are used in more than 30 countries, over 10.000 delivered scales have taught us everything there is to know in conveyor weighing.
- Robust design with few moving parts for minimum maintenance and a long lifetime.
- From simple flows metering to precision weighing.
- Intelligent automatic calibration.
- Standardized modules and simple installation.
- Adjustable to existing belt profiles.
- Patented design eliminates errors caused by side- and friction forces.
- Heavy duty load cell in protected location. Built in overload protection.
- Standard units for 400 – 2 500 mm belt width with precision idler set or used with existing idler sets.