Mass Flow Meter
The CO-B Series
Materials like potash, milk powder, starch, wood pellets, granulates and different types of minerals are often hard to weigh. The Mass Flow Meter from S-E-G uses mass acceleration instead of gravity to weigh, and can weigh traditionally difficult material, especially ones with fluctuating densities, with very high accuracy and repeatability. S-E-G’s Mass Flow Meter type COB comes in sizes for capacities from 500 kg/h up to 100.000 kg/h.
- A true mass measuring device, not susceptible to material density and installation miscues.
- Installed directly in a vertical material path, optionally together with a feeding device.
- Fully enclosed for a clean working environment and no fragile parts in contact with material.
- Few moving parts and a robust design assure stable calibration and a long lifetime.
- Unmatched long-term repeatability makes it an ideal component in continuous measuring.