The FK-Series Weigh feeder
Accurate and reliable weighing for low-density materials
The FK-Series Weigh feeder is specifically designed to tackle the challenges of weighing low-density, fine, and fragile materials such as tobacco, tea, and wood chips. With its unique patented belt drive, this weighing solution ensures precise measurements even for lightweight bulky materials, making it an essential tool for processes that require close tolerances and high accuracy.
Features and benefits:
- Unique Patented Design: Our FK-Series Weigh feeder features a one-of-a-kind patented design that guarantees accuracy even at very low flows. Say goodbye to unreliable measurements and hello to consistent and dependable weighing results.
- Wide Range of Applications: Our standard units cater to belt widths ranging from 300mm to 700mm, accommodating flow rates from 10kg/h to 10,000kg/h. Whether you’re handling small or large quantities, the FK-Series has you covered.
- Versatile Options: Choose between an open frame or fully enclosed configuration based on your specific requirements. Our weigh feeder provides flexibility to integrate seamlessly into your existing setup.
- User-Friendly Interface: The FK-Series Weigh feeder offers clear information in plain text, allowing for easy understanding of measurement data. Additionally, it provides alarm and control signals to keep you informed and in control of your weighing process.
- Intelligent Calibration: Our weigh feeder is equipped with intelligent automatic zero and span calibration, ensuring consistent accuracy throughout its operation. Spend less time on manual calibration and more time on your core tasks.
When it comes to weighing low density, fine, and fragile materials, the FK-Series Weigh feeder stands out as the ultimate solution. Its patented design, wide range of applications, user-friendly interface, and intelligent calibration make it the go-to choice for precise and reliable weighing. Experience the difference with the FK-Series Weigh feeder and optimize your processes today.