Low density, fine, and fragile materials, like tobacco, tea and wood chips are traditionally hard to weigh. As cost of material can be high, or a process may require close tolerances, precision weighing is often essential. With its patented unique belt drive, the FK can weigh light weight bulky materials reliably with very high accuracy.
- Unique patented design, accurate down to very low flows.
- Standard units for 300 – 700 mm belt width. From 10 – 10 000 kg/h.
- Available as open frame or fully enclosed.
- Clear information in plain text, alarm- and control signals.
- Intelligent automatic zero and span calibration.