About belt scales
When material can be conveyed on a belt it can also be weighed – rock, wood chips, oranges, fish or whatever. Belt scales from S-E-G are used in more than 30 countries. Rugged, dependable scales for heavy duty use. Over 10 000 delivered scales have taught us everything there is to know in conveyor weighing.
• Robust design with few moving parts for minimum maintenance, long life and good economy.
• From simple flows metering to precision weighing. Available in all EU certification classes.
• Clear information in plain text, alarm- and control signals. Intelligent automatic calibration.
• Standardized modules for short delivery time, simple installation and safe spare part availability.
• Simple installation with minimum conveyor intervention, adjustable to existing belt profiles.
• Patented design eliminates errors caused by side- and friction forces.
• Heavy duty load cell in protected location. Built in overload protection.
• Standard units for 400 – 2 500 mm belt width with precision idler set or used with existing idler sets.